Are you familiar with Spellbinders’ Die D-Lites? They are small die sets that are so cute! This set that I am sharing today is I (heart) Puppies. This one comes with three puppy silhouettes, as well as some accessories you can add to them, such as leashes, bow ties, and handkerchiefs. There is also a little leash that you can drape over the puppy’s nose OR, like I did here, drape over the sentiment!
Now, this set does not come with a sentiment, so I added my own by die cutting the large letters with a steel rule alphabet die from Spellbinders and stamping a supporting sentiment from a stamp set in my stash.
This was actually a pretty quick card to create! Here are the simple steps:
- Die cut a number of puppies and their accessories
- Adhere the puppies to a cardstock background and add their accessories
- Die cut alphabet letters for the sentiment
- Ink blend the aplhabet letters with the same ink that the supporting sentiment is stamped with
- Adhere the sentiments with liquid and foam adhesive. Add the little die cut leash over one of the letters and glue into place
- Add the whole card front onto an A2 card base
Simple card, but perfect for the dog-lover in your life! I hope you like this look at some new Die D-Lites from Spellbinders. Please stop over to their store to see all the crafty goodies available there!
Until next time,