Hello, friends! I am so pleased to be doing some guest designing with SWEET N SASSY STAMPS this month! This new stamp set, WINTER HUGS, is so adorable and has some wonderful sentiments to go along with the scenes you can build with these images!
To create this card:
- Stamp and color images. I used Zigs for my pink igloo, and alcohol markers for the penguins.
- After the images are colored, fussy cut them out.
- Create a background by ink blending with pinks and purples, leaving an arch of white space towards the bottom to give the impression of snow.
- Add sparkly splatters! I used some Sparkle Silk from Fun Stamper’s Journey.
- Stamp the sentiment at the top of the card.
- Adhere colored images with foam adhesive.
- Add the card front to a card base.
I just love that happy little penguin doing a dance on top of the igloo! I made a pink igloo just to change up the normal blue tones I would have instinctively chosen. I like the look of a pink sunset reflecting off the ice of the igloo.
There are a number of other images in this stamp set as well, including a few polar bears and snowflakes. If you want a peek at the whole stamp set, check it out on the Sweet N Sassy store HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Until next time,