Hey, friends! Im sharing a special deal today exclusive over at SCRAPBOOK.COM! As part of their 12 Days of Christmas sales, they are giving away some FREEBIES with every order. Today’s freebie is this pack of ephemera from Carta Bella’s Flower Market collection. These pieces are so pretty and perfect for adding to cards or a little layout like I did today. Take a peek at my quick video showing all the pieces in this pack!
I fell in love with all these gorgeous ephemera pieces, so I wanted to layer them around a photo of my daughter. I decided to do a small layout on an embroidery hoop, so I could hang it up in my craft room. This is so easy to do! The pieces in the ephemera pack gives you so much variety. The only things I added to this layout other than the ephemera was some scrap fabric I had in my closet already, a few letters that I die cut to add her name, and some sequins.
Here’s how I made this layout:
- Add some fabric to an embroidery hoop of any size you choose
- Play around with all the fabulous ephemera pieces until you have an arrangement you like.
- Add the pieces using your choice of adhesive. I used liquid and foam adhesive
- Use some scraps of fabric to cut into strips, twist, and roll. This is an easy way to make rolled fabric flowers
- Embellish with string, sequins, and anything else you you want to add
So simple! I also love that you can hang this on your wall, or even give to a loved one as a gift.
Until next time,