Hi, crafty friends! Can you believe we are in the year 2020 already? With a new year comes a new Glimmer Kit from Spellbinders! This month, the kit can help you assemble the cutest little envelope that you can fill with Glimmered conversation hearts.
I don’t know about you, but I think these little envelopes are the cutest thing ever! I like how you can make a few different styles of envelopes. Add them to the front of a card, or just make a stand-alone envelope to fill with candies, notes, or Valentine’s goodies.
To make a Valentine’s envelope card:
- Die cut four envelope pieces
- Glue edges of the envelope pieces together on three sides
- Adhere the three-sided envelope to the front of your card
- Add the fourth side- the top flap- to your envelope
- Embellish envelope with die cuts, stamped images, washi tape, or string
- Fill envelope with goodies and seal shut with washi tape
Now, along with the Glimmer Kit, there is an additional add-on option from Spellbinders. This add-on kit will give you 8 more heart pieces, each with an additional and unique saying on them, and a coordinating die. This will allow you to glimmer even more conversation hearts!
And of course, you can always use that heart die to cut out hearts from other cardstocks, like glitter cardstock or mirror cardstock. So many uses for this month’s kit!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy January’s kit as much as I did! I will have a few more projects coming up featuring this cute envelope, so keep a watch on my social media!
Until next time,