Welcome back, crafty friends! I get to share another Glimmer Kit from Spellbinders today. This kit for the month of December is so pretty! Take a peek at my video for all the close up info and how I created this card.
The borders in the kit for this month are so pretty! Four different designs and the coordinating dies to cut them out with! You also get a roll of foil that is a gold with a rainbow shine to it. So pretty!
Here’s a quick overview of how I created this card:
- Glimmer the borders from your kit and die cut them out using the coordinating dies
- Stamp, color, and fussy cut a variety of flowers
- Ink blend a strip of ink that coordinates to your flowers onto your background
- Splatter some gold accents or watercolor over your ink blended background
- Add the Glimmered border with foam adhesive
- Add your flowers with foam and liquid adhesive in an arrangement that you like
- Cut apart sections of another Glimmered border to add as embellishments
- Add some pretty sequins as embellishments
- Add the sentiment, and then adhere to a card base
I love that you can use these borders as accents for some pretty florals to make a simple yet striking card!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope this has given you some ideas and inspiration on how to use this month’s Glimmer Kit from Spellbinders! Ill have all my links down below in case you are interested in any of the items I used today!
Until next time,